Fill up the entire form detailing everything as much as possible.
Entries need to be submitted online with all relevant details filled in.
- Stick to the character limit (and YES it does include spaces and line breaks).
- Keeps answers precise.
- Keep it simple. Don’t use jargon or technical acronyms.
- Wherever possible give us numbers: INR, USD, % or ‘000’s.
- Incomplete forms may be disqualified.
- The first round of judging is based on the content in this form – make it count.
- Judges may also review information accessible on or from your website.
- You may be asked to provide further information at any stage of the judging process.
- The submission of the entry form assumes that entrants have carefully read the terms and other information and agree to abide by them.
- An entry will be considered acceptable only upon realisation of the payment for the respective entry/s. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at to:email@example.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 9811102917 between 10 am and 6 pm Monday to Friday.
|Fee until 27th March 2019||Fee after 27th March 2019||Fee after 24th April until 16th May|
|Startups Registered in other countries||Entry Closed||Entry Closed||Entry Closed|
|Startups Registered in India||Entry Closed||Entry Closed||Entry Closed|