Meet Puneet Pushkarna – The Face Of TiE Singapore; The Man Responsible For Transforming Businesses Across The Globe!
Puneet Pushkarna is currently a General Partner of Solmark, a Private Equity fund formed by a group of Tech Entrepreneurs who have launched and built several big companies. He brings a consultative approach to his businesses and has been responsible for establishing many collaborative partner programs and strategic partnerships. He has worked as a trusted advisor for several major clients across the U.S., Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Puneet has also been a co-founder of TechSpan, a Goldman Sachs backed design thinking and business solutions consulting organization, focused on e-business value chain management enterprise. Techspan consistently ranked as amongst the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley. It later merged with Headstrong for which Puneet served as The President. Headstrong was a highly specialized deep-domain business in the Capital Markets that helped its customers through a strong process-centric digital technology services platform, leading to transformation in the front, middle and back office. Headstrong eventually got acquired by Genpact in 2011. Prior to TechSpan and Headstrong, Puneet was the head of sales and business development at InfoGain, a business solutions consulting organization focused on e-business value chain management.
He sits on a number of Boards/Advisory Boards including:
● Chairman of Servion Global Solutions Ltd, an end-to-end proactive
● Customer Experience Management firm
● Chairman of Innoveo, a Swiss Insurance Technology firm
● Board of Governors, IIM Nagpur
● Industry Advisory Board of SP Jain School of Management, Singapore
● Advisory Board of TransNeuron, A Learn-to-Launch eSkill Platform
● Catalyst at SMART (Singapore MIT Alliance for Research & Technology)
● Advisory Board of Mobikon, a Client Management Platform
● Advisory Board of Evolko, a cloud-based EMR and Digital Health company
Puneet is also a charter member of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), a non-profit network with over 10,000 members across 60 chapters in 17 countries. TiE fosters global entrepreneurship through mentoring, networking and education. He currently serves as the Chairman of the Singapore chapter.
He has a degree in Engineering from India and an MBA from the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Over the years, he has been involved with a number of philanthropic initiatives like the Indian Foundation for the Arts, South Asian Heart Center, etc.