www.superstartupsasia.com owned and operated by NFX Digital Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 (hereinafter referred to as “NFX”).
NFX may modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time without notice to you by posting the revised Terms and Conditions of Entry on the Site. Your use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications to it.
NFX at its sole discretion, reserve the right not to accept any entrant from participating in the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 Awards without assigning any reason thereof.
RESTRICTIONS OF USE
NFX has the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Site or entry/participation to the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 Awards.
- Change, suspend, or discontinue the award and/or all or any part of our website.
3. Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our sites.
4. Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our sites.
You agree that NFX and/ or the organisers of the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 Awards shall not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
You understand and agree that the entry to the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 Awards may include communications such as service announcements and administrative messages from NFX or its partners or licensors or associates and that these communications are considered part of the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 Awards. You will not be able to opt out of receiving these messages. You also understand that this communication may also include advertisements.
You irrevocably and unconditionally agree, confirm, undertake and accept these terms, and other terms and conditions on your entry/application to SuperStartUps Asia 2019 Awards. Any amendment to these terms, and other terms and conditions from time to time shall be deemed to be accepted by you and shall be an integral part of the original terms, and other terms and conditions.
You confirm to provide NFX any and every true and correct detail required from you, personal or proprietary or information relating to any of your acts or omissions or violations or other persons who may be a party with you, on suspicion or otherwise.
CONTENT ON OUR SITES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All materials published on our sites, including, but not limited to logos, marks, slogans, advertisements written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, sound or video clips, design, texts, artwork, graphic material, databases, proprietary information. Flash animation and/ or otherwise legally protectable elements of the Site, are protected by our copyrights and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein are the property of NFX or those of its partners or licensors or associates respectively.
The site is to be used solely for your non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use and for no other purposes. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our sites in whole or in part. Any unauthorised or prohibited use of any Material may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable laws. We require users to respect our copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Further, by virtue of your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry you irrevocably give the right to NFX or its partners or licensors or associates to use, copy, publish and advertise, all property rights in relation to you or your Start-up for all purposes directly or indirectly related to or in furtherance of the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 Awards.
The copyright and other intellectual property right in all material and content on this Site including but not limited to photographs, graphics, videos and organisation and layout of the Site is owned by NFX Digital Private Limited. In accessing the Site, its web pages, you agree that you may only access the content for your own personal non-commercial use. Any copies of these pages saved to your computer or any electronic devise or disc or removable drives or any other storage medium may be used only for subsequent viewing purposes and for non-commercial personal use only. Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content or any material of the Site or its web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of NFX. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on the Site, used by NFX or the organisers or the entrants, in any manner, belonging to any person, entity or third party are recognised as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to us. You irrevocably confirm and undertake that we shall not be liable for any claims, expenses and liabilities for display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on our sites under license or rights or affiliation with the said person, entity or third party.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, product images and descriptions belong to the respective owners, being the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Site or unless given express permission to do so.
NFX or the organisers do not guarantee the accuracy, the integrity, quality of the content or email content and services on the Site. Without limitation, we are not responsible for user contributed contents or postings by users in the user opinion, message board, or feedback sections or other sections of our sites.
While we take every care to ensure that the information on our site is accurate and complete, since some of it is supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. We make no warranty or represent the accuracy of the information supplied to us by third parties. Further, due to the inherent nature of the internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, our site is provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind, express or implied, and we do not accept any responsibility and liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
We would be happy to correct any error or correction with respect to the questions, forms, content, material and information published on our Site that is brought to our notice by you in writing and we will within a reasonable time carry out the necessary changes as deemed appropriate by us.
You may be exposed to content or information that you find obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, hatred to religion or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, which violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
If you find any contents or materials published on our sites as obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, hatred to religion or objectionable or that is inaccurate, you will refrain from use of the materials or contents and shall bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
YOUR CONDUCT ON OUR SITES
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, state, national laws and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties.
During the Entry Application/Registration process, we request you to provide us with true, accurate, current, and complete information as and when demanded. It shall be the duty and responsibility of the Entrant/participant to promptly update your registration to keep the information and details provided therein accurate, current, and complete. If we issue you a password, you may not reveal it to anyone else. You may not use anyone else’s password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your accounts and passwords. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your user name or password.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your passwords or accounts or any other breach of security. You also agree to exit from your accounts at the end of each session. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if you fail to comply with these requirements.
The technology and the software underlying our sites and the Services is the property of NFX, our affiliates, and our partners or licensors or associates. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying our sites or the Services. You agree not to modify the software underlying our sites in any manner or form or to use modified versions of such software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorised access to our sites.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use, allow, or enable others to use the Site, or knowingly condone use of this Site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
- Be obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, hatred to religion, anti-national, objectionable, defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
- Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “Transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment
- Transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information, or link to any web site which promotes or teaches these actions;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so;
- Transmit sites, services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- Download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- Collect or store personal information about other end users;
- Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers, or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of NFX, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the “Forums”) only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum;
- If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might otherwise subject us to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve the right, without prior notice to you, to automatically change your username, delete your username and posts from our sites, deny you access to our sites, or any combination of these options. We may, at our sole discretion and without notice to you, remove, deface or deleted username and other contents which belong to you, but which are not suitable to the business or may create a wrong impression or obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, hatred to religion, anti-national, objectionable, defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
- Unauthorised access to our sites is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access our sites by any means other than through the interface that is provided by NFX for use in accessing our sites. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing;
- Use of our sites is subject to existing laws and legal process. Any violation by you of the terms or the laws may result in severe civil and criminal penalties initiated against you. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our sites;
- Minors below the age of 18 are required to seek permission or consent from their parents or legal guardians before furnishing data, participating or entering on NFX or its sites or, inter alia, in the contest, uploading pictures. By accessing the Site and using our Services, you certify that your parents or legal guardians have given you permission or consent to do so. Entry to NFX Sites without parental or legal guardian permission or consent and consequent participation or entering the contest etc. or being part, directly or indirectly, of any activity on NFX Sites is not permitted and is subject to disqualification at the sole and exclusive discretion of NFX, whenever the same comes to the knowledge of NFX. NFX encourages children to consult with their parents or legal guardian before furnishing data, participating or entering on NFX Sites or, inter alia, in the contest, uploading pictures, playing games or being part, directly or indirectly, of any activity on NFX Internet sites. We believe that parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.
PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE:
NFX hereby grants you the limited right to access, view and use the Sites only for the purposes of accessing, viewing or submitting information, using the embedded link function, or for accessing information and our Services. NFX reserves the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Site. You shall not download, reformat, and print a limited amount of content from the Sites for your personal and commercial use. In accessing the Sites, you agree that you may only access the content for your own personal and non-commercial use. You shall also not include excerpts or limited portions of information from the Sites in printed memos, reports, and presentations or any other manner. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to NFX. Minors should seek consent of his or her legal guardian before using this site.
We disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, services and quality of servers, services or sites, cancellation of competition. We disclaim any responsibility for, and if you pay for or subscribe to one of our charged services, like purchasing a delegate pass, you will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any service outages that are caused by our maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of our service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. IN ADDITION, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE CONTENT ON OUR SITES. OUR SITES AND THEIR CONTENT ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ANY MATERIAL THAT YOU ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN THROUGH OUR SITES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, COMPETENCE, ACCEPTANCE AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POTENTIAL DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR PARTNERS OR LICENSORS OR ASSOCIATES MAKES ANY WARRANTY THAT (i) OUR SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) OUR SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF OUR SITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL THAT YOU PURCHASE OR OBTAIN THROUGH OUR SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR OR LICENSORS OR ASSOCIATES MAKES ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITES, ANY CONTENT, OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES, TOOLS, PRODUCTS, OR PROPERTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU WILL ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR SITES AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ITS CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, THE ORAGANISERS, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, ASSOCIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, LICENSORS, OR OUR PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ANY SERVICES, EVENTS OR COMPETITION WHICH REQUIRE SPECIFIC PERMISSION OR AUTHORITY FROM THE STATUTORY BODY OR GOVERNMENT PERMISSION IN INDIA OR BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF NFX DIGITAL PRIVATE LIMITED SHALL BE DEEMED CANCELLED OR TERMINATED, IF SUCH PERMISSIONS OR AUTHORITIES ARE DENIED WHETHER BEFORE THE SERVICES, EVENTS OR COMPETITIONS ARE ORGANISED, PROVIDED OR CONDUCTED, OR DENIED AFTER THE COMMENCEMENT OR COMPLETION OF THE SERVICES, EVENTS OR COMPETITIONS, BY RATIFICATION ORDER, NOTICE, LAWS, RULES, REGULATIONS, INJUNCTIONS OR ORDERS OF COURT OR ANY STATUTORY BODY OR AUTHORITY. IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLED OR TERMINATED OF ANY SERVICES, EVENTS OR COMPETITION, YOU SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO MAKE ANY DEMANDS, REFUND OR CLAIMS, ON ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, DIRECT OR INDIRECTLY. HOWEVER, IF ANY CLAIM IS PASSED ON BY ANY COURT IN ANY EVENT, IT SHALL BE CLAIMED AND PAYABLE AFTER 5 YEARS FROM THE DATE OF CLAIMS, WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY RIGHTS WE MAY HAVE UNDER THE LAW OR IN EQUITY.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Site, NFX, organisers of the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 Awards and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, Advertisers, suppliers, and operational service providers harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), resulting from any breach or violation of this Agreement by you, or public posting of your Postings.
TERMINATION; DISCONTINUING THE USE OF THE SITE
This Agreement becomes effective upon the earlier of your receipt, usage or registering with our Site for the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 Awards and remains effective until terminated. Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn by the applicants and the organisers shall in no way be liable or be bound to refund any amount, fee, charges, or payments made by you during the process of registration for the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 Awards or otherwise.
In addition, we reserve the right to discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, at our sole discretion.
The Terms and Conditions shall be severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable, illegal or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the enforceability, legality and validity of any other remaining provisions.
The Terms and Conditions, its performance and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India.
All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled under arbitration in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a panel consisting of One (1) arbitrator to be appointed by NFX. The language of the arbitration shall be English and the venue of the arbitration shall be at New Delhi, India. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, except for the enforcement of an arbitral award pursuant to this clause, if required or seeking injunctive or similar equitable relief.
Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Either you or we may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in New Delhi, India, necessary to protect the rights or the property of you or NFX (or its agents, suppliers, and subcontractors), pending the completion of arbitration.
We may be required under any legislation, to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on our sites or delivering them to you through e-mail. If you do not provide us with accurate information, we cannot be held liable if we fail to notify you regarding any update, procedure or change in these terms and conditions and in relation to the Super StartUp Asia 2019 Awards.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of our sites or these Terms must be filed within one (1) month after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
We restrict and reserve our right to further moderate/ restrict/ ban the use of our Services, specifically to you or generally, in accordance with our policy/ policies from time to time, at our sole discretion and without any notice.
The headings used in the Terms and Conditions are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms and conditions herein.
The Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AWARDS
- Only those entries shall be considered for the purposes of SuperStartUps Asia 2019 Awards that are fully complete and would have been uploaded to the online entry system, along with the payment of entry fee, on or before the designated deadline for doing so. The organisers shall have the discretion to extend the deadlines as per their will. Any information provided by the applicants after the due date shall not be considered during the judging process until and unless the information was asked for by the organisers or was provided with the permission of the organisers.
- The decision with respect to the short-listing the applicants and deciding winners in each category of the awards shall be binding and final. All entrants herein to SuperStartUps Asia 2019 Awards hereby agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the same shall be final and non-challengeable. No correspondence shall be entertained in relation to the decision reached by the judges.
- All entrants/participants to the SuperStartUps 2019 warrant that all material or information submitted by them in support of the entry is their property and has been entered without any encumbrances by third parties.
- All entrants/participants to the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 hereby agree that the organisers of the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 are entitled to judge their entry and select what they consider to be the winner in any given category without any recourse to the entrants.
- All entrants and applicants hereby agree and undertake that in the event of them being shortlisted as an Award in any category, they will ensure the attendance of any representative to attend the ceremony and also accept the trophy in the event of winning. For all entrants/ applicants it is notified that upto two representatives on behalf of each entrant/applicant are permitted to attend the event. For any additional representative/s, delegate passes will need to be bought from the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 website.
- The organisers shall have the right and complete discretion to use any photographs, video, sound, written or other material as it sees fit and without restriction in relation to all entrants/ participants or winners of the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 website.
- The organisers shall have the right and complete discretion to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason. The organisers decision in this regard shall be considered as final and non-challengeable.
- Eligibility Criteria: To enter/participate in the SuperStartUps Asia 2019, a company needs to be registered in a country in Asia between January 1st 2013 to February 01, 2019.
- Each company or Startup can enter/participate/apply into any number of categories as it wishes by filling separate application/registrations forms and paying the fee for each category.
- Procedure of Awards: All entries/application shall be reviewed and screened by the screening panel, thereafter short-listing entries for each category. All the separate shortlist shall be merged and screened again on the online research platform www.adytude.com to produce the final shortlist. This final shortlist will then be judged by a panel of Judges to determine the final winners in each category. The final winners shall be invited to attend the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 event.
- No Sponsors, their families, employees, promoters or board members can enter/participate in the category being sponsored by them.
- All entries/applications to the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 shall be treated with complete confidentiality. The Jury members are required to sign a confidentiality agreement that prevents them from sharing any information in relation to the entrants outside of the judging process without the entrant’s prior written consent. All judging discussions, score sheets and notes shall be shall be kept confidential and will not be disclosed.
- The SuperStartUps Asia 2019 reserves the right to nominate the entrant in additional categories that the organisers feel appropriate.
- The person whose names and details have been provided by each applicant Company shall be the point of contact by the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 with respect to all updates, communications and information in relation to The SuperStartUps Asia 2019. In case of any change in the name, person or contact details the organisers of the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 should be informed immediately.
- The Winners agree and undertake to participate in media requests, social media posts and advertisements and other publicity events conducted by the organiser and sponsors of the awards. There will be no fee payable, remuneration or other direct financial benefit to be received by the winners (other than the marketing opportunity) as a result of their participation in these activities.
- The winners of the awards may state, market, advertise or use in their promotional material about their win but this all such marketing, advertisements and publications should clearly indicate the category and year of the award won by the applicant.
- All entrants/applicants/participants/winners by registering and submitting an entry for the SuperStartUps Asia 2019 undertake that these terms to be binding upon them at all times.